Rental Depot Manager
Customer Service, Front Office Ops, Rental Maintenance
- Manage Turnover Process: Ensure that the vans are being turned over (cleaned and restocked) properly and quality control all campervans before they depart the depot.
- Rental Fleet Maintenance: Service and repair fleet vehicles as problems arise. Maintain a meticulous rental maintenance schedule on all fleet vehicles. Work with outside services to fix vehicle issues. Maintain current registration, insurance, toll road accounts, ect.
- Customer Service: This role will be responsible for proactively reaching out to upcoming customers, checking customers into and out of their rental experience. You will be responsible for walking customers through the campervan’s systems and answering any questions, signing paperwork, filing paperwork, and processing payment.
Reports To Chief Operating Officer
Vancraft LLC is a unique and fast-growing company that manufactures, maintains, and rents custom-built campervans. We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We have a passion for travel and believe in the power of adventure.
- Dynamic, organized, detailed and time management oriented
- Energetic and optimistic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to make decisions and work with little supervision
- Experience in a related position
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment, understand and adapt to constructive criticisms, and follow instructions
- Polished professional presence and demeanor
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple tasks with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Housekeeping or automotive cleaning experience is a plus
- Good customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working with power tools
VanCraft is always looking for ways to provide upward mobility for growth-minded employees. As a multi-faceted company, we are able to provide a wide array of growth opportunities on both the rental and manufacturing side of the business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000 – $50,000 per year +quaterly bonus eligibility
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Remember to send your resume!