San Diego, CA
Build Director (Full-Time)
Handling and facilitating the day-to-day operations the campervan build process.
This position is responsible for all of the requirements of the Campervan Carpenter & Campervan Tech role plus more managerial responsibilities of directing the build process. In this role you will be responsible for preparing materials, installing walls, building cabinets, flooring, sinks, refrigerators, tables, beds, and other accessories to transform our vans into ultimate adventure machines! Some van cleaning and detailing may also be required. More importantly you will be responsible for facilitating the Campervan Tech and Rental Associate roles, and scheduling daily goals for all 3 roles (including yourself).
Vancraft LLC is a unique and fast-growing travel company that manufactures, maintains, and rents custom-built campervans. We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We have a passion for travel and believe in the power of adventure. We are looking to hire a self-starter who is able to see the big picture, and wants to join a fast growing, dynamic company at the ground level.
- Handling and overseeing the day-to-day build operations
- Direct, supervise and troubleshoot common issues that arise
- Facilitate the Campervan Tech and Rental Associate roles
- Schedule the build progress and communicate effectively with your team
- Implement process improvement and brand level improvements as fit
- Keep tools, hardware, and materials organized in a fast pace working environment
- Keep and maintain accurate build progress lists
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of finish carpentry techniques and common practices
- Basic plumbing skills
- Knowledge of and ability to operate related and necessary tools and equipment
- Ability to maintain, assess, and follow through project schedules and deadlines
- Basic understanding of campervan building and common practices.
- Highly self-motivated
- High level of attention to detail
- At least 2 years in a related position
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail and organization.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast pace environment, understand and adapt to criticisms and follow instructions.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Remember to send your resume!