We’re taking extra steps to accommodate our customers and ensuring safety as our #1 priority. That includes the safety of our customers, employees, and the communities that our business impacts.
UPDATE DEC 8, 2020
VanCraft is open for business and here to accommodate your self-sustainable travel needs. We ask that our customers follow social distancing and face covering guidelines. outlined by the CDC, when picking up and dropping off their van. We are looking forward to offering safe and socially responsible campervan travel with the following strict guidelines:
- STAY INFORMED OF COVID-19 UPDATES AND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
- FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE WHO, CDC, AND U.S STATE DEPARTMENT
- BE COURTEOUS AND RESPONSIBLE WHEN VISITING REMOTE OR RURAL COMMUNITIES
- GET OFF GRID: STAY SELF CONTAINED, SELF SUFFICIENT, AND CONFIRM THE STATUS OF CAMPGROUNDS AND PARKS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRAVELING TO
VanCraft is relying ONLY on official sources for public health guidance in our response to the COVID-19 pandemic and suggest our customers to do the same
- CDC: COVID-19 official updates and announcements
- CDC: COVID-19 facts and information
- CDC: Information for travelers
- CDC: Coronavirus disease 2019 information for travel
- WHO: COVID-19 facts, information and news
- Department of State: COVID-19 information for travelers
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATES
In this time of uncertainty, we want to reassure our customers who have already made reservations and those considering campervan travel in the foreseeable future.
- For trips booked (travel dates) thru March 31, 2021, all deposits and fees are eligible for conversion into future travel credit if you have to cancel for any reason.
- Our Cancellation Policy will remain in effect, with special accommodation being made for reservations affected by official travel restrictions.
- Early returns are not usually eligible for refund, however we will issue travel credit for any unused days for changes resulting from official travel restrictions.
- We are advising international travelers to consider postponing their reservations.
VANCRAFT CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations up to 7 days prior to pick up date will receive 80% refund if rental has been paid in full or forfeit of deposit whichever is greater. Within 7 days of pick up date, cancellations will receive 50% refund. Reservations may be rescheduled at no charge up to 14 days prior to pick up date and then a 20% reservation change fee will be incurred after that. There is no cancellation or option to reschedule reservation once pick up date has arrived.
CLEANING POLICY UPDATES
We take the health and safety of our customers very seriously. VanCraft is taking EXTRA PRECAUTIONS on top of our already thorough cleaning process to ensure our campervans are sanitary and safe! These precautions have been put in place to ensure that no viruses can be transmitted between travelers and VanCraft employees.
- Running all linens through a full sanitation cycle with a Lysol sanitizer additive
- Disinfecting all hard-surfaces using EPA-approved disinfectants
- Disinfecting all silverware, cookware, and dishes with a Quaternary Ammonium solution, which is on the EPA list of antimicrobial agents that meet their criteria for use against COVID-19.
- VanCraft employees are practicing health and safety guidelines as outlined by the CDC and WHO, and performing cleaning duties with personal protection equipment to combat any chance of spreading the virus.
VanCraft will continually monitor the development of the pandemic and adjust accordingly. If you have any questions, need help with an existing reservation, or would like to make a new reservation please contact us at 1-888-871-7333 or email email@example.com